Jadwiga Emilewicz. Appointed as Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Development in November 2015. In 1999–2002, worked in the Department of Foreign Affairs at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister. In 2009, became the Director of the Museum of Polish People’s Republic (PRL) in Kraków. Is a councillor in the regional assembly of Małopolskie Voivodeship and Vice-Chair of the Commission for the Innovation and Modern Technologies.
Jadwiga Emilewicz is a graduate of the Institute of Political Studies at the Jagiellonian University. She has begun doctoral studies at the Jagiellonian University’s Department of International and Political Studies. She is a holder of Oxford University scholarship, as well as scholarship granted under the American Council on Germany programme by Dräger Foundation, ZEIT-Stiftung Ebelin und Gerd Bucerius. She has been associated with Tischner European University in Kraków since 2003. A social worker, the author of numerous scientific publications. The former President of the Better Poland Foundation. She speaks English, German and French.
Don’t forget to download the app! Our app will make the Forum more valuable and enjoyable for you. When you download the app, you’ll be able to:
- Access the event schedule and easily customize your personal schedule
- Quickly find session descriptions and locations
- Learn about the speakers, read their bios, and view available presentation handouts
- See who’s attending, share contact information, and network with others
- Make b2b appointments with other participants